Read What Others Are Saying About Nicole’s Books
resus10: Improving in-hospital cardiac resuscitations
Real Stories, Real Interviews
Are you a resuscitation team member who loves learning new things but doesn’t have a lot of free time? resus10 fits the information you need into the time you have available. In each 10-minute episode, nurse, author, instructor and host, Nicole Kupchik, MN, RN, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN-CMC, CSC, talks with critical care practitioners on how their teams work together to maximize cardiac resuscitation survival rates. Check out a resus10 episode and discover real-world tips and techniques that could help your team make a lifesaving difference.
- Episode 1: Resuscitation is a Team Sport
- Episode 2: Conducting the Resuscitation Orchestra
- Episode 3: Spotlight on Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Episode 4: From Collapse to Cath Lab: A New Pathway for Patients
- Episode 5: The Numbers Game: CPR Quality & Data-Driven Medicine
- Episode 6: After the Adrenaline Rush
- Episode 7: Small Patients, Big Fighters – Pediatric Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Episode 8: A Matter of Degree
- Episode 9: Hot News about Cold Debriefings
- Episode 10: Saving the Unsaveable
This podcast is produced by Physio-Control, now part of Stryker.
Overcoming the Fear of CPR: Ways to Improve High-Quality Resuscitation Training
Even trained healthcare professionals can lack confidence in their ability to deliver CPR, often resulting in fear or avoidance of Mock Codes. In this webinar we are joined by consultant and educator, Nicole Kupchik, who will share best practices for overcoming obstacles in resuscitation training to ensure your workforce is confident and capable in delivering high-quality CPR. The discussion will tackle pressing issues with pauses, chest compression fraction, defibrillation events, over-ventilation and more—equipping your organization for improved outcomes.
On Demand Webinar:
Supported by HealthStream
Saving Lives: Improving Cardiac Resuscitation
These educational webinars, which are free and accredited, are designed to improve CPR quality through evidence-based strategies and solutions. The series highlight actionable information that can make a difference to all hospital team members involved in resuscitation, including nurses, respiratory therapists and physicians. Nicole Kupchik, MN, RN, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN-CMC, CSC will be a featured speaker in each episode along with other industry leaders in the field.
On Demand Webinar
CPR Report Cards; What’s your grade? (Coming Soon)
On Demand Webinars
- What’s New in Cardiac Resuscitation: AHA Guidelines for ACLS and BLS
- Improving Cardiac Resuscitation: Why High Quality CPR Matters
- Recurrent Ventricular Fibrillation: New Strategies for Challenging Patients
- Capnography: It’s more than ventilation
- My Patient was Resuscitated, Now What?
Support for this educational series from Physio-Control.
Initiatives In Safe Patient Care
Early Warning Scoring (EWS) systems provide a commonly understood way to recognize the degree of deterioration in a patient’s status, and can ensure that every patient is seen at the right time by the right person. The EWS is based on the collection of a combination of vital signs including heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure and body temperature. In this webinar, there will a discussion of the benefits, variations and strategies for overcoming barriers to successful implementation of EWS in hospitals.
On Demand Webinar
*Registration required for on demand viewing
Supported by Medtronic
Nicole was awesome! She explained things so well and made it easy and fun!Rachel
I enjoyed Nicole. She was informative and funny. She has mastered this material.Julie
Great visuals, just the right amount of detail. Nicole has a great sense of humor…Mike
Absolutely great certification review with an exceptional delivery! Thank you.Robin