Read What Others Are Saying About Nicole’s Books
resus10: Improving in-hospital cardiac resuscitations
Real Stories, Real Interviews
Are you a resuscitation team member who loves learning new things but doesn’t have a lot of free time? resus10 fits the information you need into the time you have available. In each 10-minute episode, nurse, author, instructor and host, Nicole Kupchik, MN, RN, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN-CMC, CSC, talks with critical care practitioners on how their teams work together to maximize cardiac resuscitation survival rates. Check out a resus10 episode and discover real-world tips and techniques that could help your team make a lifesaving difference.
- Episode 1: Resuscitation is a Team Sport
- Episode 2: Conducting the Resuscitation Orchestra
- Episode 3: Spotlight on Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Episode 4: From Collapse to Cath Lab: A New Pathway for Patients
This podcast is produced by Physio-Control, now part of Stryker.
Saving Lives: Improving Cardiac Resuscitation
These educational webinars, which are free and accredited, are designed to improve CPR quality through evidence-based strategies and solutions. The series highlight actionable information that can make a difference to all hospital team members involved in resuscitation, including nurses, respiratory therapists and physicians. Nicole Kupchik, MN, RN, CCNS, CCRN, PCCN-CMC, CSC will be a featured speaker in each episode along with other industry leaders in the field.
- September 20 – Improving Cardiac Resuscitation: Why High Quality CPR Matters (Registration Open)
- October 4 – Refractory Ventricular Fibrillation: New Cutting Edge Options (Registration Open)
- October 18 – Capnography: It’s more than ventilation (Registration Open)
- November 16 – Post Resuscitation Care
Support for this educational series from Physio-Control.
Nicole was awesome! She explained things so well and made it easy and fun!Rachel
I enjoyed Nicole. She was informative and funny. She has mastered this material.Julie
Great visuals, just the right amount of detail. Nicole has a great sense of humor…Mike
Absolutely great certification review with an exceptional delivery! Thank you.Robin