- This event has passed.
Nurse’s Education Retreat – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Join us in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico at Hyatt ZIVA! We want to celebrate & support the work you do by providing a retreat that combines fun, self care, rest & professional development!
A day in the life
Each day includes 4 hours of education by national speakers with plenty of time to rest by the pool or on the beach.
Nicole Kupchik Consulting, Inc. is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #16363. This program is approved for 12 contact hours.
Included in Seminar Fees:
- Daily seminars
- Earn 12 CEU credits
- Daily yoga class on the beach
- Wellness acupuncture treatments
- Swag bag
- Welcome reception
- Baby turtle release back to ocean
- Warmth & sunshine in January
Early bird registration: $499 per person
Regular registration: $599 per person
Register by October 1, 2019 for early bird
Payment plan available, please email us at email@example.com for details
*Hotel & Airfare additional
Included in Hotel Fees:
- Stay at a luxury hotel with 5 infinity pools, including an adults only pool
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & room service
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, specialty coffee, bottled water and teas
- Mini-bar stocked daily with beer, juice, soft drinks, bottled water & snacks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Daily fitness classes & oceanfront fitness center
- Live entertainment & stage shows
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities & any applicable taxes
Rooms starting at $195 per person per night (double occupancy)